Due to the expansion of production, we need to recruit the following staff members:
1. responsible for welding procedure, and record according to process instruction.
2. responsible for the daily maintenance of welding machines and auxiliary tools.
3. conscientiously and actively complete the temporary work arranged by the superiors.
1. high school or above, with welding operator certificate or welder technician school.
2. more than two years working experience in welder;
3. carbon dioxide arc welding or argon arc welding experience is preferred.
4. can understand the drawings.
5. strong responsibility, good cooperation and health
Contact phone: 0755-29752866